Qe2: A Photographic Journey
A full-color record of the liner including images from her past and present, this is the definitive photographic souvenir of a perennially popular luxury linerThe beauty and elegance of Queen Elizabeth 2 is showcased for the first time in this luxurious paperback edition. It will appeal to a whole new generation ofQE2 fans, as the book takes the reader on a journey through the liner's history with full-color photographs of each public room as they are today and a special behind-the-scenes tour of the bridge, engine room, principal storerooms, crew areas, and other parts of the ship that passengers never saw, and hotel guests are unlikely to ever see. From the unique perspective of two devotedQE2 fans who sailed aboard her during her service life, the book is filled with amusing and interesting anecdotal stories of the ship, her 40-year life at sea, and the various characters who have sailed aboard her.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: History Pr Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780752491509
- ISBN: 0752491504
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: Reprint