Queen Of Shadows (Signed Edtn): A Throne Of Glass Novel, #4
by Sarah J Maas (1900)
Description: Dust cover is in near fine condition with no issues to note. Boards are black with silver font on the spine, also in great condition. The author's signiture is on the title page. Overall a tightly bound book in near fine condition.. Published by Near Fine Condition. Slight bending on dust jacket near bottom of book. Remainder mark on top pages.. In our Appleton store.Dimensions: Quarto (9.5 x 12) Dust jacket condition: Near Fine End papers: Author's signiture Description: Hardback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 1900
- Listing Date: 10/04/2017
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A