Queen Victoria: A Photographic Journey
Queen Victoria was the first in a new breed of Cunard Ships: her unique design is enhanced to give her the ability to cross the North Atlantic. Introduced to service in 2007, Queen Victoria has had a notable career with royal engagements, tandem Atlantic crossings and Gala-World Cruises. Illustrated with stunning color photographs taken by the authors, this book has been fully updated after the extensive 2017 refit.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: History Pr Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780750985536
- ISBN: 0750985534
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: Reprint