Race And Racialization: Essential Readings
Now in its second edition, Race and Racialization presents new scholarship focusing specifically on immigration and migration, policies of multiculturalism, whiteness, gender and race, and settler relations. Contributors explore the problem of institutional racism from historical, comparative, and international perspectives, providing readers with tools to recognize the forces that contribute to the social construction of racism and encouraging new ways of understanding racial thinking. Offering a critical examination of the failures of integration and multiculturalism in modern society, this theoretically rich volume is an indispensable resource for courses centered on race studies or other forms of oppression.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Canadian Scholars Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781773380155
- ISBN: 177338015X
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 2