Race, Ethnicity, And Gender: Selected Readings
How should we respond to the challenges of diversity? Race, Ethnicity, and Gender: Selected Readings addresses this question and examines how the United States is growing increasingly diverse in terms of ethnicity, race, gender, language, and culture. Editors Joseph F. Healey and Eileen O Brien provide a unique blend of diverse voices, perspectives, and research on a broad range of race, ethnicity, and gender topics. Derived in part from the Third Edition of Joseph Healey's best-selling text Race, Ethnicity, Gender, andClass, this anthology includes expanded and updated versions of the Current Debates, as well as new, additional readings carefully chosen from the research literature.Race, Ethnicity, and Gender can be used as a stand-alone text or as a companion to Joseph Healey'sDiversity & Society.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pine Forge Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780761988205
- ISBN: 0761988203
- Publication Year: 2003