Race, Ethnicity, And Gender: Selected Readings
The Second Edition of Race, Ethnicity, and Gender: Selected Readings offers comprehensive, varied, and highly readable views of the problems of racism and sexism in American society. Editors Joseph F. Healey and Eileen T. O Brien present a variety of perspectives on some of the most pressing problems facing American society: racism and prejudice, inequality and discrimination, and assimilation and pluralism. This new edition includes historical perspectives, case studies of minority groups, a strong emphasis on gender, clashing perspectives on contemporary problems, and a chapter on solutions.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Berkeley
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sage Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9781412941075
- ISBN: 1412941075
- Publication Year: 2007
- Edition: 2