Radioguided Surgery: A Comprehensive Team Approach
This multidisciplinary textbook is designed to be the standard on the subject and is geared for use by physicians who are involved in the care and/or diagnosis of cancer patients. Comprehensive coverage is provided on all aspects of radioguided surgery. Practical information is readily accessible and throughout there is an emphasis on improved decision making. Tables present the indications, performance, and interpretation of procedures at a glance. A wealth of illustrations, including a full-color insert, enhances the application of new concepts.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9780387336848
- ISBN: 0387336842
- Publication Year: 2007
- Edition: 1