Raf Chinook Owners Workshop Manual: 1980 Onwards Marks Hc 1 To Hc 6
The RAF's rugged twin-rotor Chinook support helicopter has been involved in most of the UK's military operations stretching back to the Falklands Conflict, Northern Ireland and in both Gulf Wars, to peacekeeping in Bosnia, operations in Kosovo, the evacuation of Sierra Leone, and most recently its high profile missions in Afghanistan. Author Chris McNab has been given full access by the RAF to its Chinook helicopters and crews to give an unprecedented insight into their operation and maintenance, fully illustrated with a stunning selection of photographs and technical drawings.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Haynes Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9780857334015
- ISBN: 0857334018
- Publication Year: 2016