by Richard Bachman Stephen King (1977)
Description: First Edition. This First Edition, First Printing of Rage is an excellent example of the first of the Bachman works. Rage is the first of four books written by King that were published between 1977 and 1982 under the name Richard Bachman. The others are Rage (1977), The Long Walk (1979), and Roadwork (1981). King created Richard Bachman to be his long-term alias, not just a temporary writing identity, but his real name was leaked to the media. He based The Dark Half, a horror novel published in 1989, on the outing of Bachman.. Published by Signet 1977 Fair Condition. The cover shows some wear marks as well as a sticker, slightly obscuring cover art. (See pictures). First Printing, September, 1977. In our Madison store.Dimensions: Octavo (5.5 x 8.5 and 6 x 9.5) Spine notes: Cracked an faded, spine nearly broken between pages 134-135. End papers: Endpapers lightly stained from reading Description: Paperback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 1977
- Listing Date: 10/08/2017
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A