Book one in a hard-hitting new space opera series! After a brutal alien attack, humankind fights for survival with a tough, freedom-loving starship captain and her trusted intelligence chief at the vanguard of the counter-attack and to eventually take the fight back to the enemy. Book one in a pulse-pounding new military science fiction epic. Sol System, 2198.Unconditional surrender. Those are the terms on offer to an Earth reeling from brutal alien attack. Yet after near disaster, Earth's young space fleet has survived to fight again. What the Fleet needs is a breathing space to rebuild. What it gets is a traitor in its midst. Liberty or alien domination: for battle-seasoned starship captain Alexandria McLaughlin and gutsy Marine officer Stewart Optika there's no choice. It's victory or death,damn the torpedoes and semper fi. The fight for Earth's freedom is on. About Ragnarok: The only thing better than kick-butt intelligent space opera is kick-butt intelligent heroines.Ragnarok is a two-fer. New York Times best-seller John Ringo, author of the Posleen War series
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Bedford
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Baen Books
- ISBN-13: 9781439134665
- ISBN: 1439134669
- Publication Year: 2011
- Edition: Reprint