Raising A Soul Surfer: One Family's Epic Tale
"When 13-year-old surfer Bethany Hamilton lost her arm in a shark attack, the media spotlight turned her quiet life upside down. Many wondered how this rising star would find the inner strength to press on and realize her pro-surfing ambitions. Would shebe able to adapt her surfing style to compete? Now, Bethany's mother, Cheri, pulls back the curtain on her family's life to show how the seeds of Bethany's eventual triumph were planted decades before her birth, when Cheri and her future husband, Tom, were surf-loving kids searching for life's meaning in the next big wave. Raising a Soul Surfer follows their unpredictable journey across a continent to find each other and Jesus, and traces the hand of God at work in their lives as they married and starteda family."--P.  of dust jacket.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Fleming H Revell Co
- ISBN-13: 9780800725242
- ISBN: 0800725247
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: Reprint