Rama: The Legend
Rama, The Legend, is more than just another action story. It is a 21st century western interpretation of the Ramayana, an Indian epic passed on for millenniums. The Ramayana is a scriptural writing in which good triumphs over evil, of light dispelling darkness. For thousands of years, storytellers have held their audiences spellbound with the adventures of Rama, his wife Sita, his brother, Laksmana (Lak) and the demon, Ravana.Jackson's interpretation is narrated by Rarecrow, an impulsive street-smart crow with freckles, and his companion, Raj, an intellectual mongoose with wire rimmed glasses. Her gift in storytelling and building relationships weaves these characters in to help bridge the gap between the eastern and western cultures.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Arcana Studio Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780980920406
- ISBN: 098092040X
- Publication Year: 2008