Random Imaginations: A Collection Of Illustrated Musings
This book is a reproduction of thousands of graphic images from a single sketchbook, drawn over the course of 27 years. As a way to challenge the approach of drawing what is in front of the artist, these freehand drawings are a collection of images from imagination and memory. What started as an exercise to break out of a design block, these images began on a single sheet and then became a visual journey and exploration of landscapes, everyday items, architecture, abstracts, and compositions. Like the original sketchbook, Random Imaginations is a visual catalog of countless subjects and visions, to be used as discovery, inspiration, or just casual viewing. The idea was to publish a reproduction of a sketchbook of drawings that can be used as a visual resource and inspiration--a companion book rather than being a "how to" or instructional book. It is like a photo album of freehand drawn images and is meant to be an enjoyable book to have by your side. .
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Oro Editions
- ISBN-13: 9781940743431
- ISBN: 1940743435
- Publication Year: 2018