Rare Isotopes And Fundamental Symmetries: Proceedings Of The Fourth Argonne/Int/Msu/Jina Frib Theory Workshop
This book presents contributions from the Workshop on Rare Isotopes and Fundamental Symmetries, which was held on September 19-22, 2007, at the Institute for Nuclear Theory at the University of Washington. The book is the fourth in a series dedicated to exploring the science important to the proposed Facility for Rare Isotope Beams (FRIB). The topics covered by the contributions include Fermi beta decay, electron-neutrino correlations in nuclear beta decay: precision mass measurements, atomic parity violation, electric dipole moments, and hadronic parity violation and anapole moments. These topics highlight the recent work on the use of nuclei to understand the fundamental symmetries of nature. It presents current results as well as proposals for future experiments.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: World Scientific Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9789814271721
- ISBN: 9814271721
- Publication Year: 2009