Rational Design Of Stable Protein Formulations: Theory And Practice
Recombinant proteins and polypeptides continue to be the most important class of biotechnology-derived agents in today's pharmaceutical industry. Over the past few years, our fundamental understanding of how proteins degrade and how stabilizing agents work has made it possible to approach formulation of protein pharmaceuticals from a much more rational point of view.This book describes the current level of understanding of protein instability and the strategies for stabilizing proteins under a variety of stressful conditions.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Plenum Pub Corp
- ISBN-13: 9780306467417
- ISBN: 0306467410
- Publication Year: 2002