Re Visioning Community Colleges: Positioning For Innovation
"Traces the development and generational evolution of community colleges, explores the past success and future capacity of community colleges as disruptive innovators. It analyzes their unique advantages and vulnerabilities, all as a platform for identifying alternative futures, as community colleges--like all sectors of higher education--face rapidly changing environmental forces and conditions. Re-visioning, the primary thrust of this book, is the process of foresight into the shape that community colleges will take in the future, on the basis of their growth and innovation trajectory in response to dramatic shifts in the higher education industry."--
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield Pub Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781442214866
- ISBN: 1442214864
- Publication Year: 2012
- Edition: 1