Reaction Green Metrics: Problems, Exercises, And Solutions
This book contains a series of exercises and problems posed in the subject of green metrics. Essentially it is a "how to" book on evaluating the material efficiency, environmental impact, safety-hazard impact, and energy efficiency of any kind of chemical reaction or synthesis plan. Only the essential green metrics in each of these categories are used. The introduction highlights the hierarchy of metrics used throughout the book, explains the structure of how the book is arranged, how the problems are posed, and how the reader is to use the book. Examples refer to themes according to the headings given in the table of contents and are arranged in a hierarchical order.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781138388956
- ISBN: 1138388955
- Publication Year: 2018