Ready To Go 2: Language, Lifeskills, Civics
Ready to Go is a four-level standards-based course that readies adults for self-sufficiency in the three principal areas of their lives: the community, the home, and the workplace. Ready to Go tightly incorporates the major state and federal standards to a complete language syllabus and relevant and practical social language. Ready to Go 2, by Joan Saslow, is written for high-beginning learners. It rapidly enables them to: *understand spoken and written general language. *communicate orally and in writing. *understand the culture and civic expectations of their new environment. *master lifeskills necessary to survive vand thrive in the American community and workplace. Ready to Go is correlated to the following national standards: SCANS Competencies and Foundation Skills, CASAS Life Skill Competencies, EFF Content Standards, and NRS ESL Levels. All correlations are downloadable from the Ready to Go companion website.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Distribution Center
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Longman Pub Group
- ISBN-13: 9780131776449
- ISBN: 0131776444
- Publication Year: 2003
- Edition: PAP/COM