Rebel Love: Break The Rules, Destroy Toxic Habits, And Have The Best Sex Of Your Life
In Rebel Love, podcasting phenom/sex therapist Dr. Chris Donaghue reveals how traditional love and dating rules are outdated and toxic, and he refuses to pathologize those whose sexuality doesn't fit in a neat little box. Dr. Chris encourages readers to broaden their sexual horizons, stop participating in patriarchal stereotypes, and move their needs, values, and fantasies beyond their minds and into the bedroom. Written in a straightforward, accessible tone, Rebel Love offers readers Dr. Chris's prescriptive and experiential insight about sex and dating topics as well as some of his most frequently asked questions on his podcast, which will all be personally relevant to readers. He'll also share his clinical perspectives, case studies, and step-by-step advice about how to have a hotter, healthier, happier, and overall better, sex life.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Running Pr Book Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780762465330
- ISBN: 0762465336
- Publication Year: 2019