Recent Advances In Differential Equations And Applications
This work gathers a selection of outstanding papers presented at the 25th Conference on Differential Equations and Applications / 15th Conference on Applied Mathematics, held in Cartagena, Spain, in June 2017. It supports further research into both ordinary and partial differential equations, numerical analysis, dynamical systems, control and optimization, trending topics in numerical linear algebra, and the applications of mathematics to industry. The book includes 14 peer-reviewed contributions and mainly addresses researchers interested in the applications of mathematics, especially in science and engineering. It will also greatly benefit PhD students in applied mathematics, engineering and physics.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783030003401
- ISBN: 303000340X
- Publication Year: 2019