Recent Advances In Intuitionistic Fuzzy Logic Systems: Theoretical Aspects And Applications
This book aims at providing an overview of state-of-the-art in both the theory and methods of intuitionistic fuzzy logic, partial differential equations and numerical methods in informatics. It covers topics such as fuzzy intuitionistic Hilbert spaces, intuitionistic fuzzy differential equations, fuzzy intuitionistic metric spaces, and numerical methods for differential equations. It reports on applications such as fuzzy real time scheduling, intelligent control, diagnostics and time series prediction. Chapters were carefully selected among contributions presented at the second edition of the International Conference on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets and Mathematical Science, ICIFSMAS, held on April 11-13, 2018, at Al Akhawayn University of Ifrane, in Morocco.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer-Nature New York Inc
- ISBN-13: 9783030021542
- ISBN: 3030021548
- Publication Year: 2018