Bryan Adams capitalized on the momentum of Cuts Like a Knife with 1984's Reckless, a virtually flawless collection of melodic hard rock which would dominate radio for years to come. "Run to You" was a brilliant lead-off single which remains one of Adams' best songs ever, but its success still pales in comparison to follow-up smashes such as "Summer of '69," "It's only Love," (a duet with Tina Turner), and the ballad to end all ballads, "Heaven." Although some songs haven't aged very well (especially the overtly cheesy "Kids Wanna Rock"), these weak links are easily eclipsed by further highlights such as the cool rock of "One Night Love Affair" and the irrepressible pop chorus of "Somebody." Sales figures may point to 1991's Waking Up the Neighbors as the peak of Bryan Adams career, but the songs from Reckless will most certainly prove to be his lasting legacy. ~ Eduardo Rivadavia, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: HPB Richardson Heights
- Seller rating:
- Label: UMGD
- UPC: 075021501324