In this Southern gothic drama, Griffith (Dan Montgomery) has lived all his life in the poor Mississippi community of Pine Apple. While Griffith wants to move on and try to make something of his life, he's stranded in Pine Apple by his responsibilities to his crippled Aunt Summer (Karen Black) and his affair with his cousin Emily (Aleksa Palladino). A man from out of town (Walton Goggins) arrives and rents a cabin from Griffith; he soon finds himself attracted to the stranger, confronted by emotions he has never felt before. Red Dirt, the feature debut for writer and director Tag Purvis, was shown at the 2000 L.A. Independent Film Festival. Mark Deming, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB Corpus Christi
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: Wellspring
- UPC: 720917529622
- Region: Region 0