In a near future America marked by terrorism, gas shortages, and a thriving black market, in which Homeland Security is the top law enforcement agency, citizens are required to carry ID cards, and due process has been suspended, Ben Trinity arrives in the tiny town of Redemption, Montana, and finds himself struggling to prove that he is innocent of charges that he is a terrorist. A first novel. 20,000 first printing.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: St Martins Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780312363444
- ISBN: 0312363443
- Publication Year: 2007