Redesigning Landry Bishop
Love never goes out of style. Landry Bishop fled his tiny hometown and never looked back. Now his expertise in food, fashion, and d???cor has earned him all of Hollywood's glittering perks. But with his husband deceased and his personal assistant retired, Landry has nobody to rely on--and no one to help him indulge his secret cravings. Casual, plainspoken Jordan Stryker seems a dubious choice of a PA for someone as formal and self-controlled as Landry. Jordan's questionable fashion sense and limited kitchen skills don't exactly enhance his r???sum???. But as Landry soon realizes, Jordan has many attractive qualities too. With a strong pull toward Jordan, new career opportunities on the horizon, and a persistent tug from family back home, Landry is in a quandary. He can advise others on how to make their lives special, but what should he do about his own?
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781641081177
- ISBN: 1641081171
- Publication Year: 2019