Reginald's Broken Arm
Reginald is a young and very active monkey who loves to swing in the trees until one day something tragic happens. Reginald falls from a vine and breaks his arm. Confused and frustrated, he doesn t understand what is happening to him. Reginald s mommy helps him cope with his frustration and overcome his broken limb by occupying his time with many new and creative activities. Time passes and before he even realizes it, Reginald s arm is healed and he can swing from the trees once again.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Authorhouse
- ISBN-13: 9781434375322
- ISBN: 1434375323
- Publication Year: 2008