Religion And Welfare In Europe: Gendered And Minority Perspectives
Religion and welfare in Europe compares regional conceptions and variations of welfare in relation to national religious traditions across key parts of Europe. Using comparative case studies focusing on gender and minority perspectives, the book examines the transition from research to practical policy recommendations, highlighting the similarities and differences between selected European countries.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Policy Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781447343523
- ISBN: 1447343522
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 2 Reprint