Religion In Antebellum Kentucky
"An excellent survey of religion and its significance in the first eighty-five years of Kentucky's history. John B. Boles is professor of History at Rice University and managing editor of the Journal of Southern History. He is the author and editor of several books, including Masters and Slaves in the House of the Lord, Black Southerners, and The Great Revival. He edits the series "Religion in the South" for the University Press of Kentucky.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Univ Pr of Kentucky
- ISBN-13: 9780813108445
- ISBN: 0813108446
- Publication Year: 1995