Remarkable Stratagems And Conspiracies: An Authentic Record Of Surprising Attempts To Defraud Life Insurance Companies
by J. B. Lewis, M.D.; C. C. Bombaugh, A.M., M.D. (1878)
Description: This is a very rare re-binding of the first edition. The original cloth was used in the re-binding. Signed by Lewis only.. Published by G. W. Carelton & Co., Publishers. 1878. Very Good Condition. In our Flagship store. Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Very Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1878
- Listing Date: 05/17/2018
- Sold By: HPB Flagship
- Ships From: TX, United States
- Available Quantity: 1