Renewable Energy Systems From Biomass: Efficiency, Innovation And Sustainability
New innovations are needed for the invention of more efficient, affordable, sustainable and renewable energy systems, as well as for the mitigation of climate change and global environmental issues. In response to a fast-growing interest in the realm of renewable energy, Renewable Energy Systems: Efficiency, Innovation and Sustainability identifies a need to synthesize relevant and up-to-date information in a single volume. This book describes a systems approach to renewable energy, including technological, political, economic, social and environmental viewpoints, as well as policies and benefits. This unique and concise text, encompassing all aspects of the field in a single source, focuses on truly promising innovative and affordable renewable energy systems.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781498767903
- ISBN: 1498767907
- Publication Year: 2018