Renovating For Profit
Highly illustrated and extremely practical, Renovating for Profit reveals Cherie's secrets to success and equips you with all the tips and knowledge you need to renovate and make a profit. Including information on budgeting, time saving ideas, organization and how to successfully use color and space, Cherie shows you how to avoid common mistakes and make the most out of every renovation project. Cherie's method is a proven, step-by-step approach, personally developed from over 100 renovation projects. With real-life examples and before-and-after pictures, Renovating for Profit will equip you with all the knowledge you need for renovating success!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Hardie Grant Books
- ISBN-13: 9781743794074
- ISBN: 174379407X
- Publication Year: 2018