Republic America: The Power Of Her Citizens
When the power of a republic government exceeds the power of the people to change that government, that nation is no longer a republic, but rather a monarchy or a dictatorship. The wisdom of the founding fathers of the United States of America, directed them to establish a nation which would one day be considered one of the greatest nations for mankind on this earth. That same wisdom is what will allow that nation to continue to survive and thrive as one of the greatest nations in the history of man. Raisa Wilfong explores the foundational history of the American republic and the power of its citizens, as established by the founding fathers. This book is a "clarion call" to all citizens of the United States of America.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781537799650
- ISBN: 1537799657
- Publication Year: 2016