Returning To Work In Anaesthesia: Back On The Circuit
With the increasing frequency of breaks from practice, the importance of proper preparation and guidance for doctors returning to work has recently been recognised by the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges and the Royal College of Anaesthetists. This is the first dedicated resource to support anaesthetists returning to work after a significant break of any kind, and is designed to complement the growing range of regional and national return to work courses by gathering relevant information and advice into one easily accessible reference source. Divided into three parts, specific to different stages in the return to work process, this book offers information and advice about the practicalities of returning to work, 120 different clinical scenarios to refresh the reader's knowledge, and a collection of useful guidelines and checklists for the first days and weeks back, forming a vital practical resource for anaesthetists in this situation and those supporting them.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cambridge Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781107514690
- ISBN: 110751469X
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: 1