Revel For Psychology Access Card
For courses in Introductory Psychology Foster student success with accessible writing and an active-learning approachRevel(TM) Psychology meets all students where they are and provides exactly what they need to be successful in the Introductory Psychology course. Building on their inviting writing style, authors Amy Marin and Roger Hock immerse students in interactive learning at every turn. The 2nd Edition offers additional ways to support each reader's individual needs in the form of new Choose Your Example features and an enriching Your Turn to Prepare for Success introductory chapter. With its straightforward writing style and consistent application opportunities, Revel Psychology is designed to help all students achieve success. NOTE: This Revel Combo Access pack includes a Revel access code plus a loose-leaf print reference (delivered by mail) to complement your Revel experience. In addition to this access code, you will need a course invite link, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Revel.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pearson College Div
- ISBN-13: 9780135255322
- ISBN: 0135255325
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 2 PSC STU