by Andreas F Lowenfeld (1999)
Description: First Edition. A rare title examining the events of the Iran Hostage Crisis and the creation and function of the Hague Claims Tribunal. The authors of this volume include the principal officials of the White House, Treasury, and Federal Reserve involved in the seizure of Iran's assets; several of the principal negotiators of the Algiers Accords; lawyers on both sides of the litigation of claims against Iran in U.S. courts; the first President of the Iran-U.S. Claims Tribunal as well as five other judges of that Tribunal; and two former Legal Advisers of the State Department and several of their associates.. Published by Juris Net Llc 1999 Very Good Condition. Dust Jacket has some scratches and some wear to some of the edges. It has been wrapped in mylar to protect it from further damage. In our Westerville store.Dimensions: Octavo (5.5 x 8.5 and 6 x 9.5) Dust jacket condition: Very Good Description: Hardback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 1999
- Listing Date: 04/16/2017
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A