Richard Harris: Sex, Death & The Movies
Richard Harris was a genius whose frenzied existence sometimes overshadowed his enormous talent. Over 45 years, his career spanned small theatrical productions and Hollywood blockbusters. Renowned for his roles in classics likeMutiny on the Bounty, A Man Called Horse, Camelot, The Field, and Unforgiven,Harris off-screen drinking and womanizing with fellow hell-raisers Richard Burton and Peter O'Toole also brought him notoriety. Although few people accompanied Harris for any duration on the roller-coaster ride of his life, award-winning writer, director, and fellow Irishman Michael Feeney Callan joined the ride and stayed the course. After striking up a warm friendship with the actor in the mid-70s, Callan embarked on an authorized biography. To mark Richard Harris passing, Callan has revisited and expanded on his original book to create this fresh and revealing tribute.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Trafalgar Square
- ISBN-13: 9781861057662
- ISBN: 1861057660
- Publication Year: 2004