Rise To Rebellion
The 1770 killing of civilians by British troops during the Boston Massacre and the tumultuous trial that follows ignites the flames of revolution that will culminate in America's epic struggle for independence, in a richly textured historical novel that interweaves real-life events with stunning portraits of Ben Franklin, John Adams, George Washington, and other colonial leaders. 12,500 first printing. (Historical Fiction)
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Random House Large Print
- ISBN-13: 9780375431081
- ISBN: 037543108X
- Publication Year: 2001
- Edition: LRG