The fourth collection of Robert Taylor's distinctive and popular scenes of aeroplanes in action. Widely regarded as the world's leading aviation artist, Robert Taylor is renowned for the sweeping panoramic scale of his air combat paintings and his remarkable precision and clarity. This book features 31 full colour reproductions of some of his most popular recent works, supported throughout with a wealth of colour detail and pencil sketches. Writing about his life and work, his introduction illuminates his painting career and ongoing developments and also includes essays written by veteran pilots of the World Wars.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: David & Charles
- ISBN-13: 9780715316238
- ISBN: 0715316230
- Publication Year: 2003