Robot Intelligence Technology And Applications: Results From The 5th International Conference On Robot Intelligence Technology And Applications
This book includes papers from the 5th International Conference on Robot Intelligence Technology and Applications held at KAIST, Daejeon, Korea on December 13-15, 2017. It covers the following areas: artificial intelligence, autonomous robot navigation, intelligent robot system design, intelligent sensing and control, and machine vision. The topics included in this book are deep learning, deep neural networks, image understanding, natural language processing, speech/voice/text recognition, reasoning & inference, sensor integration/fusion/perception, multisensor data fusion, navigation/SLAM/localization, distributed intelligent algorithms and techniques, ubiquitous computing, digital creatures, intelligent agents, computer vision, virtual/augmented reality, surveillance, pattern recognition, gesture recognition, fingerprint recognition, animation and virtual characters, and emerging applications. This book is a valuable resource for robotics scientists, computer scientists, artificial intelligence researchers and professionals in universities, research institutes and laboratories.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc
- ISBN-13: 9783319784519
- ISBN: 331978451X
- Publication Year: 2018