Robot Universe: Legendary Automatons And Androids From The Ancient World To The Distant Future
They serve, fight, seduce, and go rogue these 100 epic robots and androids have captured our collective imagination. Pop singer Ana Matronic looks at the most legendary examples; their creators, purpose, and design; and why their existence shakes or comforts us. Gathered from across popular culture, they range from Maria in Fritz Lang's Metropolis to the sentinels of The Matrix.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Stone Ridge Market
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sterling Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781454918219
- ISBN: 1454918217
- Publication Year: 2015