Rolls Royce And Bentley : The Crewe Years
Rolls-Royce and Bentley car production was resumed after World War II in their factory in Crewe, which had been built for the manufacture of Merlin aero engines. The "Crewe" era of Rolls-Royce and Bentley motor cars has so far spanned a period of 48 years. This is a comprehensive record of all Rolls-Royce and Bentley cars throughout the period after the war, examining all post-war models of both marques, together with full technical specifications. Illustrations show not only the cars themselves but details of chassis, bodywork, and interiors. Detailed appendices give complete lists of chassis and engine numbers, delivery dates and production figures, all being of great value to owners, collectors and enthusiasts.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Motorbooks Intl
- ISBN-13: 9780854299089
- ISBN: 0854299084
- Publication Year: 1995