Romantic Weekends New England: Coastal Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Coastal Massachusetts, Rhode Island
The ultimate series for romancers of all ages and lifestyles, with ideas to suit every budget. These books offer much more than just a listing of intimate restaurants with candlelit tables -- the focus is also on fun activities that you and your partner can enjoy together. Beautiful places to stay, charming spots to eat and unusual things to do allow you to plan a unique weekend getaway. Savor wines at a local vineyard, have a five-star dinner delivered to your room and stay in for the evening, visit museums and quaint coffeehouses, stroll arm-in-arm under the stars, or enjoy a secluded picnic with champagne. These inspiring guidebooks will help you decide where, why and how you want to treat yourselves.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Cedar Hill
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Hunter Pub Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781556508134
- ISBN: 1556508131
- Publication Year: 1998