Rompe El Alba
This bio-film profiles the life of Pedro Gonzalez, the first Mexican radio show host. Gonzalez, who immigrated to the U.S. in 1928, became a target for racism after he became an important political activist in the 1930's. He was most influential among the residents of East L.A. who began to threaten the racist District Attorney. He ended up being falsely accused of rape. Sandra Brennan, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: DESERT MOUNTAIN MEDIA
- UPC: 825745505098