Ropes Of The Sun
The White Water Woman ceremony, celebrated for hundreds of years in New Mexico, is sacred among the Mescalero Apaches. This year, 2014, a young woman and a baby will die in early June during this ceremony. It is up to Sam Rifle, an ageless Di-Yin, holy man in the Native American Church, to right this wrong. A jet airplane is stolen from Holloman Air Force base and deliberately crashed in Otero County, near Bent, New Mexico, killing the pilot. Sheriff David Ortiz y Pino investigates. Charlie Three-Fingers is found dead near the crash site, but the sack of peyote he was bringing to the Native American Church is missing. Are these four deaths connected and if so, why?
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781499266887
- ISBN: 149926688X
- Publication Year: 2014