Roses Are Red
In 2015, seventeen-year-old Rosie Bryar is a cancer patient with no hope for remission, tormented and numb from years of being shut away from the rest of the world. But one day, officially ready to let love into her heart despite her mother's senseless warnings about a family curse, one kiss sends Rosie sprawling back in time to 1959, where she's forced to accept that there might never be a way back home. Trapped in a world fifty-six years younger than her own, Rosie finally begins to see the world for the beautiful place that it is. It's only when a stranger sweeps her off her feet that Rosie realizes that she must choose to live out the rest of her short life in the past, or say goodbye to yesterday and fight to get back to the boy she loves in the future. But what's a girl to do when true love's kiss is the curse rather than the cure?
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781522952848
- ISBN: 1522952845
- Publication Year: 2016