Rosie: Her Intimate Diaries
It is our fortune that this quite extraordinarily explicit account of the day-to-day, and night-by-night, erotic escapades of an Edwardian girl has survived. The many eager readers of The Oyster, that classic journal of Victorian bawdy, will revel in Rosie: Her Intimate Diaries as it shows the under-represented side of Edwardian England - that which celebrated open sexuality and experimentation of all types.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pgw
- ISBN-13: 9781562014094
- ISBN: 1562014099
- Publication Year: 2004