Royal Blood: Fifty Years Of Classic Thoroughbreds
This work contains 50 original paintings by Richard Stone Reeves of 50 of the world's greatest thoroughbreds from the last 50 years. Reeves's portraits are famous for capturing the spirit of each individual horse along with its colouring and conformation. Each horse is accompanied by an in-depth article by Jim Bolus including the pedigree and observations on the animal from renowned owners and breeders. Many of the portraits are reproduced here for the first time.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Blood Horse
- ISBN-13: 9780821222072
- ISBN: 0821222074
- Publication Year: 1995