Rules Of Prey (Lucas Davenport Mysteries)
by John Sandford (1989)
Description: First Edition. SIGNED. The first installment in the extremely popular Lucas Davenport Mysteries. Spine a little faded, otherwise Near Fine. First edition, first printing. Published by Putnam Adult 1989 Very Good Condition. In our North Lamar store.Dimensions: Signature notes: signed and dated by Sandford on title page Dust jacket condition: Very Good Description: Hardback
Synopsis: A low-key young attorney uses his legal talents, under the camouflage of normalcy, to murder. Plying his secret craft with the tactics of a gamesmaster, he grips the Twin Cities in a storm of terror more fierce than any Minnesota winter.
- Condition: Used - Very Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 1989
- Listing Date: 07/29/2017