Rules Of The Kill
Three men have been executed in a very distinctive fashion and it's up to FBI Special Agent Chloe Mather to bring their talented killer to justice. The murderer is no dull boy. He's that one in a million psychopath with the brains, discipline, and originality, to take life after life and leave the authorities dumbfounded. Like most serial killers he lives for the rush and it takes a bigger thrill to get him off each successive time. His elaborately staged kills are nothing short of genius and the tableaus he creates taunt law enforcement's best and brightest. It's not enough for his victims to die; this villain seduces his marks with a game, a game designed to lure each man to his death. Mather must build a composite of a murderer no one has ever seen and become expert at his bizarre MO. What begins as a cold case builds quickly into an inferno, but is Mather the hunter or the hunted? Find out why this monster is so terrifyingly lethal in Rules of the Kill.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781502916648
- ISBN: 1502916649
- Publication Year: 2014