Safety Systems Reliability
Examines the safety and reliability of automatic protective systems from the initial design phase through complete operation of the system within the plant. Focuses on the protective system used in nuclear reactors. Discusses the importance of independent safety and reliability assessments for evaluation of the system. Examines how human influence factors affect reliability. Compares the accuracy of the reliability prediction for characteristics such as the failure rate of equipment with actual field operating data.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780471901440
- ISBN: 047190144X
- Publication Year: 1983